Range: 7 yards
Target: One 3″ X 5″ Headbox, then at least ten inches lower on the target an 8″ Circle
Start position: Weapon should either be concealed or in a retention police duty holster with all retention devices active; shooter facing down range in relaxed stance with arms down at sides.
You need a shot timer or a partner with a stopwatch
You need a magazine loaded with 2 rounds only and have a second mag with 4 rounds only in a pouch.
Drill begins from the holster, pistol loaded with exactly two rounds.
• draw on the beep
• fire two (and only two) rounds at the 3×5 head box
• perform a slidelock speed reload
• fire four (and only four) rounds at the 8″ circle
* Fired without a concealing garment will add 0.50 seconds to the final score.
* Misses to the 3X5 headbox add 2.00 seconds per miss.
* Misses to 8” circle add 1.00 seconds per miss.
10+ seconds: Novice
less than 10 seconds: Intermediate
less than 7 seconds: Advanced
less than 5 seconds: Expert